It’s officially the end of lent! (Well, it is when I’m writing this, it’ll probably be way past lent by the time you actually see this, but hey, the struggle of scheduling!)
For lent this year, I went off online shopping (I know, it was really hard), and as a reward for making it through lent without breaking it, I’ve ordered a few bits off Amazon that I’ve been eyeing up for the past 40 days.
Since they’re all self-care related, I thought this haul would slide perfectly into this series. Even though it’s only a few items, I’m really excited to share them with you!
- Himalayan Salt Lamp. I don’t know what it is, but I’ve been loving the idea of these lately. Since I try to keep my home decor really nice and light and airy, I’ve been wanting one of these bad boys for ages! I think I’m going to keep it in my office for now (for all those late night essay writing sessions) but we’ll see, it might move home a couple of times.
- Facial brush cleansing system. I’ve never been able to justify buying a Clarisonic, especially because my skin really isn’t that bad and I just feel like it would be a tremendous waste of money. However, I really like the idea of it, so I’m gonna give this thing a try. It seems to have pretty good reviews, and it was only a tenner – I will report back in due course.
- Body brush. Since we’re coming into fake tan season, I really need to step up my exfoliation game, and this seems like a relatively cheap/mess free way to do it. By plan currently is to add body brushing into my weekly pamper routine, but we’ll see how that works out!
- Dr Bronners Castile Soap. I don’t really want to say too much about this one now (I have a whole post planned out for it), but this is another one of those things that I’ve seen all over the minimalist community and I’ve been dying to try out – once again, I’ll report back.
- Phone case. I’m sure there are many of you out there who would never consider a phone case a self-care item, but allow me to explain. I recently got an iPhone SE (a big step up from my iPhone 5). To celebrate, I rewarded myself with a new case. But here’s the problem, I got a hard shell case that just doesn’t offer enough protection. This one really intrigued me as it’s got a clear silicone bit (that wraps the whole way around the case for protection) and then the pretty hard shell that makes it look beautiful. I’ll let you know how it works out, but I have high hopes!
I hope you guys enjoyed this short and sweet haul, let me know which item you’d be most excited for down below! See you in a couple of days!