EEEEEEEEEEK! Guys! Today is such an exciting day! Not only because I’ve we’ve reached 200 amazing followers, but also because this is going to be my first ever giveaway here on Miss Abigail. (I told you it was exciting!)
A lot of you may remember that one of my goals for 2017 was to reach 100 followers… safe to say we’re well past that now!
I was trying to think of something special I could do to say thank you, and to show you all how much you mean to me. Then it hit me, I have to do a giveaway… with a twist.
Since my followers are located in every corner of the globe, it was so important to me that this giveaway is international. I also wanted to make sure it was a prize that anyone would be happy with, so there are very few rules.
The winner will be given £15 (that’s around $19 USD) worth of books from either BookDepositry (for physical books) or Amazon (for eBooks). I haven’t preselected any books to send you, the ball is completely in your court!
To enter you must:
- Follow this blog
- Like this post
- Complete the scavenger hunt below (it will take you to many of my old posts and some of my friends blogs, but everything accessible through my own previous posts)
- Email your answers to email@example.com (with the subject set as GIVEAWAY)
NOTE: If you’re following me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, let me know in the email, below your answers, and you’ll get an extra entry for each one you follow, meaning you can have up to 4 entries total! (But I will be checking!)
- Entries will close at midnight on the 28th February 2017
- You can only enter once (excluding additional entries from things like Instagram and Twitter follows)
- You must email the address above, commenting on this post will not count as an entry (and will give away the answers to everyone else!)
- Anyone who meets the rules above will be entered into the hat and a random winner will be drawn
- This winner will be emailed within a week of the closing date and will also be announced on my Instagram.
Now, for the fun part…
To finish this post off, I just wanted to say thank you again – both to those who have been here from the very beginning and to the new members of the gang, you’re all amazing and you mean the world to me. Good luck everyone!