I am so sorry guys! I feel like the past couple of weeks have just been packed with tags and awards, I promise I’m really going to try to slow down.
Today however, I have been nominated by the lovely Nadwa over at painfullyfictional for the Mystery Blogger Award. I must be honest, this is one of the only blogger awards I knew about as a blogging virgin and I am over the moon to have been nominated – thanks Nadwa, and of course thanks to Okoto Enigma for creating this wonderful award in the first place!
Now, on with the rules:
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10-20 people.
Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Share your link to your best post(s).
3 Facts About Me
- I have an unhealthy number of scarves, the curse of living in a cold climate I suppose.
- I went to ballet classes every week between the ages of 4 and 18… and I still am not very good.
- I drink an unhealthy amount of Coca Cola… it’s a problem.
Questions and Answers
- If you were to live in any fictional world, which one would you choose? Hmm, that’s a toughy. My inner child wants to say the world of Skulduggery Pleasant, but my adult brain knows I’m not cool enough to be his friend and thus would die painfully at in the hands of a vampire.
- If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be? My first instinct is Kady Grant from the Illuminae Files (I know that’s a big shock, please try not to pass out), but I once again accept that I am in no way cool enough to be her friend.
- Here’s an overrated, cliché question: What book would you bring if you were stranded on an island? Probably something by Bear Grylls? …
- A book that you didn’t expect would make you cry? I’m essentially made of stone, so I never cry at books, but I felt a strange warm, heavy feeling in my chest while reading Under Rose Tainted Skies so I’ll go with it.
- Random: One sort of food you wouldn’t mind eating for the rest of your life? If it doesn’t include beverages, I could probably happily survive on lasagne… I am only now realising how much that sounded like Garfield.
I’m going to be a terrible human and only nominate 5 people, hear me out! In the past week I feel like I have spammed enough people with tags and nominations, so my pool has become rather limited!
- Mandy @ BookPrincessReviews
- Anzel @ TheBacklist
- Azia @ TheUnchartedWord
- Eva @ BrilliantlyBookish
- What’s one thing, that authors do, that you can’t stand?
- Where is your favourite place to read?
- What is your reading beverage/snack of choice?
- What do you read most, ebooks, audiobooks, paperbacks, hardbacks… or some other form of book that I’ve missed?!
- Random question: Do you wear socks while you sleep, or do you go barefoot?
Thanks for reading guys, I look forward to seeing the responses of my wonderful nominees. Psst, if you’ve already done it, please don’t feel obliged to do it again! Happy reading!