The Versatile Blogger Award

Thanks so much to Azia from The Uncharted World for the nomination, she’s quickly become one of my best blogging friends so definitely go and check her out if you haven’t already!


  • Show the award on your blog & thank the person who nominated you
  • Share 7 different facts about yourself
  • Nominate 5 blogs of your choice
  • Link your nominees & let them know of your nomination

7 Facts About Me

  1. Every piece of clothing I own is in a neutral colour. Since moving towards minimalism and discovering what I’m most comfortable in, neutral colours have quickly taken over my wardrobe.
  2. I always have my finger nails painted. You know the way some people can’t leave the house without their glasses? That’s me and nail polish.
  3. My favourite movie of all time is Aliens. I’m a little bit of a sci-fi movie geek, and Aliens is definitely my favourite. I mean, Alien is good, but Aliens is better.
  4. I have a diploma in Speech and Drama. I’ve always loved acting since I was a little kid, and I’m really hoping to start teaching classes soon.
  5. I’m a minimalist. Well, I say I’m a minimalist. I’m sure there are lots of people a lot more minimal than me, but I try to keep my possessions as curated as possible.
  6. The only author I’ve ever met was Derek Landy. I’d love to be able to go to more book signings and things, but unfortunately, they just don’t make the trek to Northern Ireland that often!
  7. I’ve started drinking coffee. Until this month I was a strict tea drinker, but coffee has taken root in my morning routine.

My Nominees








13 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award

  1. Aww, thank you for the nomination! I have a big backlist of posts I wrote over the holidays so it might be a while before I am able to do the tag. I’ve never officially taught English, but at one of my jobs I worked a lot with ESL students – I think you will enjoy it.


  2. I am a huge nail polish addict as well. I am constantly painting my nails and trying out different nail art. I personally don’t like coffee of tea I know I am an odd ball. I am addicted to Dr Pepper so that is what I drink 90% of the time the other 10% of the time I will drink water.


  3. Ah thanks for the shoutout! 😀 I absolutely LOVE Aliens. Alien was great, too! And I know it’s not the best movie in the world, but I hold a special love for AVP as well haha. I’d describe myself as a coffee addict, so welcome to the ranks! Hopefully you don’t turn out like me and drink 4-5 cups of café a day lol

    Liked by 1 person

  4. Thanks so much for the nomination! I will participate ASAP!😄It may be a little while, though, as I have a lot of tags to get through.
    I love nail polish, too! Mine is unfortunately all chipped because I haven’t had the time to get them done lately, but since a couple years ago, I’ve always had at least a smidgen of nail polish on. I also love drama, I have it this semester at school and it’s so fun!☺️

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s