Thanks so much to Azia from The Uncharted World for the nomination, she’s quickly become one of my best blogging friends so definitely go and check her out if you haven’t already!
- Show the award on your blog & thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees & let them know of your nomination
7 Facts About Me
- Every piece of clothing I own is in a neutral colour. Since moving towards minimalism and discovering what I’m most comfortable in, neutral colours have quickly taken over my wardrobe.
- I always have my finger nails painted. You know the way some people can’t leave the house without their glasses? That’s me and nail polish.
- My favourite movie of all time is Aliens. I’m a little bit of a sci-fi movie geek, and Aliens is definitely my favourite. I mean, Alien is good, but Aliens is better.
- I have a diploma in Speech and Drama. I’ve always loved acting since I was a little kid, and I’m really hoping to start teaching classes soon.
- I’m a minimalist. Well, I say I’m a minimalist. I’m sure there are lots of people a lot more minimal than me, but I try to keep my possessions as curated as possible.
- The only author I’ve ever met was Derek Landy. I’d love to be able to go to more book signings and things, but unfortunately, they just don’t make the trek to Northern Ireland that often!
- I’ve started drinking coffee. Until this month I was a strict tea drinker, but coffee has taken root in my morning routine.